Monday, July 22, 2013

Praise Him! Praise Him! All Ye Little Children!

Its been a while since I took a picture of the boys ready for Sunday School. I am always rushing around to get out the door, and it seems that lately picture taking has become an afterthought. Something I must remedy this week!

Sunday Smiles!
Ethan looks forward to Sunday school, and he loves his sweet teacher, Ms. Jeanne. He was almost two when he started attending her class and he cried a lot! Ms. Jeanne took time to love on him, and after a bit she won him over. Now when I mention that he will move up to a big boy class in a few months, he gets worried. He doesn't want to leave Ms. Jeanne! 

Benjamin, on the other hand, doesn't want to let Mommy out of his sight! A new stage we have hit with lots of crying whenever Mommy goes anywhere.  In fact his worry about being separated from me starts Saturday night when during bath time Ethan will ask if its Sunday school tomorrow, and I answer with a brief "yes." Trying to avoid much discussion about it. Benjamin's little lip will start to quiver as he asks me "can I go to you tass [class], Mommy" with tears in his eyes.  So for now, Benjamin sits with Daddy and Mommy in big church!

The Lippert Brothers sharing a little love!

Oh, and Saturday I made these yummy lemon zucchini muffins. If anyone has an abundance of zucchini, I would recommend trying these! You can find the recipe here, lemon zucchini muffins.

Thank you, Pinterest!

No comments: