Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Perfect Park Day

I had to run an errand in Clarksville today so the boys and I just made a day of it. We always have fun visiting Liberty Park.  The boys played on the playground and then we did a long walk along the river to the boat marina. We were wore out!

Little legs trucking right along.

Balance beams and monkey bars are Ethan's favorites.

Don't look down!
Peeking around for Mommy!

The bridge is too wobbly!



Liberty Park has the coolest swings!

Rocket swing!


The big rocks were great fun and picture perfect!

"Whipping Willow" tree, as the boys call it!

Cool spot!

You know you're tired when you just want to lay on a rock!

Ethan is definitely in deep thought....

...about doing some big jumps!

My perfect park buddies!
This is the day that the Lord hath made. 
I will rejoice and be glad in it!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Love all the close up pictures of the animals. I love the zoo. Wish I lived close to one I would go very often.
The pictures of the boys on the rocks are cute.