I am so glad that I don't have to crawl anymore - it's hard on the knees, you know! Walking is so much better especially now that I've got the hang of it. And let me tell you, I've discovered some really fun things to do!
If I stand on my tippy toes....
Hmmm, I wonder what this is?..
Its soft....
Oh, this is fun!
And away I go!(Notice that's its wrapped around my belly too!)
Mommy, it just followed me!
What is this thingy?
Mommy says, "No"
but who can resist a shiny handle that makes noises when you pull!
Swinging is so much fun!
This stuff tickles my toes!
It might taste good....if Mommy would let me just try a little!
Wow, I can't believe that he is walking! It looks like he is quite the little explorer. He is so cute, I especially like the pictures of him in the swing. Miss you!
1 comment:
Wow, I can't believe that he is walking! It looks like he is quite the little explorer. He is so cute, I especially like the pictures of him in the swing. Miss you!
Post a Comment