Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thank you, Grandma, Papa and Aunt Beth

Yesterday I started my first day at daycare. I was very sad because I didn't recognize any of those faces. The teachers were nice and tried to help me not cry, but I missed my Grandma, Papa and Aunt Beth and here's why.....

I sit, stand, crawl, climb,
eat, nap, and play.
I am learning to do new things,
each and every day.

I'm a very busy guy,
With a lot to explore;
But I thought I'd take a moment,
to explain why it's you I adore.

When I come to visit,
it is easy to see;
The joy and excitement
that comes over me.

You read to me, sing to me
dance, play, or hold me.
You feed me and spoil me,
and never do you scold me.

You are always happy.
You are always fun.
When I need attention,
YOU are the one.

You are so special
And you make ME feel special too!
These are some of the reasons why
I will miss you all today!

Thank you, Grandma, Papa and Aunt Beth for taking care of me this summer. I had lots of fun and loved the kisses and hugs every day. I will come to visit soon to play and swing with you!


1 comment:

Beth said...

Summer is over and Aunt Beth has so-o much more to do now. I am sad too. I wish I could have you stay at my house every day. We had so many fun and happy times this summer! You are my little "sweetie pie". Just remember: Your Aunt Beth will ALWAYS be there if you need her. I love you!

P.S. Don't forget to come to my house so you can swing!!!