My first Christmas was wonderful with many firsts - I got to play Baby Jesus in the Christmas play at church (this is the first time a real baby played the part, and I must say I was a natural!); I finally got to meet my Grandma Lippert and my aunts, uncles and cousins from MO; and I got lots of nice presents. I also got my first cold, which worried Mommy and Daddy but I'm all better now. As I grow up I wonder if I'll remember my first Christmas? If not, Mommy took lots of pictures so I can always see the fun time I had.
I don't know if Baby Jesus had a pacifier, but I needed mine!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I love my Grandma Lippert!
Me and Grandma on Christmas Day.
Me and my cousin, Colton, just sat back and enjoyed Christmas day!
Shannyn joined us for a quick photo. She's always on the go!

Ho, Ho, Ho!
A Christmas kiss from my Aunt Beth!
Talkin' with my Aunt Tammy.

Papa and Grandma Pierce's house was very noisy! Can you guess why? Just look at all us grandkids! Colton and I made the final count 10! Yep, this Christmas was great! With all the family together, Papa's house was full of lots of love and joy. I can't wait for us to all be together again!
2 comments:
Hi, Ethan, it's Aunt Tammy. Sure enjoyed your new pictures. I miss you a lot.
Hi Ethan!
We sure did have a fun Christmas, didn't we? Did you have fun meeting you other aunts, uncles, cousins and especially your Grandma Lippert? Everyone thought you were pretty cute!
I'm sure glad your mommy and daddy put some more pictures up on your blog. But I especially like to see and hold you up close!!!
See you later!
Post a Comment