
Well the Thanksgiving leftovers are almost gone. I sure did enjoy Grandma Pierce's noodles and Aunt Beth's pumpkin pie! I had a great time at Papa's house on Thanksgiving! I got to see my cousins, Nathan, Maribeth, Macaela and Breanna. Also I met Uncle Jeremy and Aunt April for the first time. Of course, Aunt Beth was there and gave me lots of hugs and kisses. To add to the thanksgiving festivities, Macaela was dressed like an indian princess! With everyone there it sure was noisy. Daddy, Uncle Jeff and Nathan watched football while Papa, Aunt Beth, Grandma, Maribeth and Mommy played Mexican train dominos. Can you guess what I did? Yep,....SLEPT! That's the best thing to do after a big dinner! Can you see the milk on my chin in the picture?
I am getting a little chubby, don't you think?
Macaela was our Indian princess


No comments:
Post a Comment