Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Ride of His Life

When Mr. Toad hopped out of his house that morning I'm sure he had no idea that on this day he would go farther and faster than any of his other toad friends. His tale would become legend in the frog world. He was the one that had a wild adventure and lived to tell about it!

Little Toady aka "Freddie"
Hmmm....I think he would like to ride in my truck!

In the truck he goes....


Hang on!



Note to our viewers....Mr. Toad was not harmed during the making of these pictures. We love all toads (we get that from Grandma Pierce!).  All little toadies caught are just loved on and then returned under our deck...to enjoy another day!

This little toad must have liked his ride. He was waiting for us by the water spigot again this morning much to a little boy's delight!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I love the "no toad hurt" in the making of this blog. So cute!