Saturday, November 26, 2011

Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Today we helped Papa and Grandma decorate their Christmas tree. It was so fun to watch Ethan put his ornaments on the tree. He was so excited about each one.


Benjamin was also excited about the shiny lights and bright balls. There is no doubt he is going to be trouble for our tree this year!


Papa helped Ethan hang his ornament hooks on the branches.



Finding the right spot is very important!



All Done!

{The little helpers - Macaela, Benjamin, Ethan and Breanna}




I love my parents tree. Its not a fancy tree but what I call a "family" tree covered with ornaments that hold so many special memories of events and loved ones long ago. So many of them I remember hanging myself as a little girl.

We always turn off all the lights in the room to sit and admire the lovely tree. I don't have a good photo of that but it was a beautiful sight! Ethan said it was "so prer-tty!"

No comments: