Friday, September 30, 2011

Sweet September

Its unbelievable that tomorrow will be the first of October. September has flown by and our boys are growing so fast. In just a short while, we will be celebrating their 3rd and 1st birthdays. I captured many sweet moments this past month. What sweet little guys!

Ethan is our silly boy. He loves to laugh and especially likes to make others laugh.


I was a little shocked when I saw this picture. Where has his little baby face gone?! He is growing into such a big boy. He looks so much like his Daddy.


Thomas the Train and his engine friends are still his favorite toys.


Benjamin likes the trains too. He has mastered his balance while standing so very soon he will be walking.

He loves playing in big brother's room. Baby toys no longer interest him!




How I love to watch these little brothers together.


Boys in the kitchen...its going to get messy!


Look at those little noses!


A sweet moment - watching for the "yeyoo" school bus.


Our little baby will soon be a toddler. (big sigh)


I hear lots of "Watch this, Mommy!" Many times I just hold my breath!

No comments: