...a BIG brother!!
Can't wait to meet you!
Congrats Ethan on being a big brother. It will be so nice to have someone to play with on your swing set. Congrats to Mommy and Daddy too. Children are a blessing from the Lord. Love you all.
Ethan's mommy, I'm so excited to hear your news! You are one week and one day ahead of me! I'll add you to my prayer list on my blog. Love, Maria
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Congrats Ethan on being a big brother. It will be so nice to have someone to play with on your swing set. Congrats to Mommy and Daddy too. Children are a blessing from the Lord. Love you all.
Ethan's mommy, I'm so excited to hear your news! You are one week and one day ahead of me! I'll add you to my prayer list on my blog. Love, Maria
Post a Comment