Dear Ethan,
Being your Mommy has forever changed my life....
into something beautiful and amazing!
The day that I first saw that tiny beating heart on that ultrasound screen, my heart was captured and caught up in a love story that will never end. Mommy couldn't wait to see you face to face and hold you in my arms. It seemed like I had such a long time to wait but then…..there you were! I cried tears of joy when you were born. The first time I held you, I was in awe of such a beautiful baby boy. Your tiny cries and whimpers melted my heart, and I knew I would never be the same. As I held your tiny hands, caressed your soft head and kissed your sweet face, I just kept thanking God for my precious baby.
God has given me a precious gift – to be your Mommy. Now that God has given me you, Mommy has a great responsibility. I am to love you, care for your needs, shelter you from harm and most of all train you up to love and serve God. It is my prayer that I will always be the kind of Mommy that reflects the love of Jesus so you can see Him in all I do.
Time has gone by so quickly – six months! You are growing so fast and very busy learning new things. Just don’t grow up too fast because Mommy wants to hold and rock her little baby boy a little while longer!
I love you, Ethan. I'm so glad God chose me to be your Mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment