Friday, April 24, 2009

My First Car

Yes, it’s true. I have my first car! It is a little red GT convertible with snazzy wheels, shiny chrome and black leather seating. The engine hums like a dream, and it’s made for speed!

Now you might say, “How did such a young fellow acquire this dream machine? Most guys don’t get one until a mid-life crisis!” Well, my Aunt Beth, who is partial to red cars, got this one just for me. She knew that I, like her, am made for speed. I love the rev of an engine and the wind in my face! I also like to look at myself in the side-view mirrors!

I won’t be picking up any girls ‘cause it’s a one-seater and my Mama says, “No, girls yet.” But I think you will agree that I’m a heart throb when tooling around in this baby!

Thank you, Aunt Beth, for my new wheels….now if I can just figure out “drive” cause right now I’m stuck in reverse!





1 comment:

Tamara said...

Ethan, you look so cool in your little red car. I hope you don't have a heavy foot like your daddy!