I will be 3 months old this Sunday! Wow! Time has went fast. I know I've grown a whole bunch since Daddy and Mommy brought me home from the hospital. Now I can smile and talk (of course no one seems to understand what I'm sayin'!). Oh, and did you know that I have two hands. I just now noticed these five fingered things waving in front of my face! They sure taste good! Below is some photos showing how much I've grown!

Me and my Teddy (a present from Papa Pierce)

Remember when I wrote baths are for girls? Well, I've changed my mind! I love bath time!

One of these days I'm going to grab those butterflies circling my crib!

Watching Obama's inauguration!

My pretty boy smile!

Talkin' to my toys!

Good morning, Sunshine!
2 comments:
Hey Ethan! You are getting so big! And so-o-o cute! I love to sit and talk to you. You are now smiling and trying to talk back to me. I love you very much.
Love, Aunt Beth
You are so beautiful. I wish I could cuddle with you.
Post a Comment