Thursday, November 13, 2008

If some of you are wondering what I do most of the day, well this is it! I like to get in at least three hours between each meal. I know, I know - you can tell that I'm getting eight square meals a day!


2 comments:

Tamara said...

Hi Baby Ethan,
I sure think that you are lookin' cute. I'm sure sorry about your bath time. Did Mommy even wash behind your ears? Mommies are like that. They like to have everything clean. Just wait though you will be able to play in the dirt one of these days.
Maybe cousin Colton will be able to come and play with you too. Well I've got to go. I love you and will see you soon

Beth said...

Hi Ethan!
You sure are getting to be a big boy. The doctor said you weighed a bit over 9 pounds! Wow! Your mommy sure is taking good care of you. I love holding and kissing you. You're a sweetie! See you today, maybe!
Love,
Aunt Beth